Why should I choose the H450EN?
The H450EN CO alarm from Honeywell has been specifically designed to meet the needs of a wide variety of users; from home owners to social housing professionals and landlords and holiday makers. With a combination of performance, affordability and ease of installation and use, the H450EN is able to provide up to seven years of high quality CO monitoring.
When you use an H450EN you're not just getting a CO alarm, you are getting peace of mind; from the device's illuminated LEDs and audible cues that clearly indicate the unit's status, to our dedicated Call Centre team of experts who are on hand to answer any question relating to CO or our products.
- Guaranteed to perform and protect:
- Officially approved to EN50291-1:2010 - The European Standard for Domestic Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Clearly visible status cues
- Status LED to clearly show normal operation and fault indication. Separate alarm LED ensures faults are not mistaken for alarms
- Cost effective: Less than 1p or 1c per day for CO protection over product life
- Up to seven year life (six year warranty supplied as standard)
- Ideal for Councils/Housing Associations/Landlords
- Tamper proof sealed battery compartment
- Easy install
- Installs in under three minutes and does not require professional fitting or wiring. Unit can also be locked to the wall if required
- Ideal for all domestic uses
- Small, compact design (ideal for domestic use or for taking on holiday)
- Safe and reliable detection
- Uses benchmark sensing technology to ensure complete accuracy and reliability
- Maintenance free
- Fit and forget: No maintenance required or spare parts to replace during product life
- Support and assistance
when you need it
- Dedicated call centre: Additional peace of mind and advice for consumers and professionals
Supplied by experts in gas detection
With over 200 collective years experience in design, manufacture and technology, Honeywell is a global, market-leading supplier of gas detection solutions for all industries and applications. Unlike many CO alarm providers, we are true gas detection experts - life is precious so why trust yours to anyone other than an expert in the field of gas detection?